Saturday 20 April 2013

The Year is 2013, Time for the 13th Tie...

I'm Sure many of you will of heard about David Tennant returning to Doctor Who in the highly anticipated '50th Anniversary Special'. Now if finding out that my favourite doctor wasn't brilliant enough, we even know what tie he'll be wearing, 6 months in advance!!! This means that i could whip down to my local branch of Debenhams and grab one! I can't believe that we'd figure out which tie it was so quickly and it's amazing that i got an original Tennant Tie as easily as that! And again, if finding it wasn't easy enough, it only cost £14! That's less than half the price of a Magnoli Replica Tie! 

You heard the story, now see the evidence... 


With the suit



Close up



Tie 13,  The 50th Anniversary Special St George by Duffer Tennant Tie

I'm still in shock really, i only found out what make the tie was yesterday and before i knew it I was in the Mens Tie Department fishing behind racks of ties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment